Sunday, October 09, 2005

scene stealing turns of the century

love is a hard thing. but that is a redundant statement with no promise and/or new meaning to an already dying cliche. you know what isn't hard but i have been witness to many times. stealing someone. what i mean is stealing someone from a significant other to make them your current love interest. this isn't a good thing. i have done this and i have been stolen. and what do i think of that situation currently. bad fucking idea. i wish i could blame it on drugs or blatant lapse of self awareness. nope not true. i was a thinking rational human being during that time and it was a really bad idea. don't steal people just leave them be or at least that is what i am staying from my current position. i was witness to another attempt to steal me a couple of weeks ago but i won't go into details. but i will say that it did involve alcohol. big surprise huh. but what i am trying to say has to be shaped around a couple of comments that i have been witness to in the recent months. one is from another girl who will never read this thankfully but it came along the lines of that Sarah (the love of my life and current cause of ALL of my problems but i love her unfortunately) has me wrapped around her finger. no shit sherlock i could have told you that soooo long ago and if you think that that is going to change tomorrow big fucking surprise. my friends from home know me the best and this girl is worth all the fighting. so therefore a word to the wise out there. you want to steal me or go after me that is not going to be easy because you are fighting me and her and more importantly me. because i am stubborn and hopeless and stupid. most importantly i know i am gonna fuck up a lot but i am fine with that because that is how my life is going right now. but yeah girls suck. but i am not much easier to understand and deal with. oh well not gonna change that am i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home