Monday, August 22, 2005

preparation and determination with a dash of paprika

well folks what can i say. summer is almost officially in the can. another drab couple of months have squeeked away from my life and my joy is neither contained or lost. ok i don't know what the hell that means. there are many emotions that go through your mind when contemplating the new school year. granted, these aren't new feelings since i have been going to school now for pret'near 17 years of my life. and i should be in aghast at the fact that i am going to be a college senior like i was earlier in the summer. but fuck that i am ready bring it on. i am still overwhelmed by the absorbant amount of crap this darn overachiever must accomplish in a few short months. but thankfully i am prepared for this next excursion into the unknown. last year was one of the biggest learning experiences for me in all the turmoil and accomplishment and that is why i am not scared of this year. i know what i am doing now more than ever and nothing is going to stop me. a lot of the self doubt is still ever present but liquid courage makes that go away.

so therefore the weird thing to contemplate is the fact that this new school year is nothing special. it is just routine for me by this point even though i should be holding myself in the fetal position naked. i don't know why this complacent feeling has invaded my brain but i can't really deny the fact that it is there. i think i may have lost math this summer though. oh well didn't need it anyways. but now that the wringer that is the summer of my 21st year has drug me through the process. all i can say is bring it on bitches let's see what you got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home